Please observe the following dress code or you may not be admitted to the club.
- Undershirts and t-shirts are not allowed.
- Gentlemen are required to wear collared shirts (unless wearing a sports coat)
(we prefer button-down shirts, but polos are acceptable).
- No athletic wear of any kind (includes sneakers and baseball caps).
- No work boots (Timberland style boots).
- No excessively baggy clothing.
Please note: dress code enforcement is at the discretion of venue security. We fully support the venue’s right to turn away anyone who they think is inappropriately attired for any reason.
Please address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.